By R. D. Sinelnikov, Ludmila Aksenova
Read Online or Download Atlas of Human Anatomy In Three Volumes PDF
Best anatomy books
First released in 1981, this booklet provides an unique method of a space of serious value in comparative zoology and body structure and evolutionary biology: the evolution of air inhaling vertebrates from aquatic ancestors. the topic is approached from a useful in addition to an anatomical perspective, applying wisdom of the body structure of extant animals to track possible evolutionary steps.
This local textbook of anatomy is aimed toward trainee surgeons and clinical scholars. all through it really is wealthy in utilized scientific content material, wisdom of that's crucial for either medical exam and surgeries. even though nearby in technique each one bankruptcy is established to obviously clarify the constitution and serve as of the part structures.
This booklet is a wealthy resource of knowledge on biomarkers appropriate to the pathology of neoplastic problems of the mind. Thorough descriptions are supplied of the strategies at present on hand for scientific and experimental assessment of biomarkers in mind neoplasms, together with in situ hybridization, array-based tools, methylation profiling, next-generation sequencing, and sensible gene panels.
- Como dibujar Manga vol. 4: el cuerpo humano How to Draw Manga: Bodies and Anatomy
- See Right Through Me: An Imaging Anatomy Atlas
- Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology (9th Edition)
- States of Mind: New Discoveries About How Our Brains Make Us Who We Are
- Microbial Environmental Genomics (MEG)
Additional info for Atlas of Human Anatomy In Three Volumes
Cha and Cha (17) described a procedure for the microdetermmation of the guanine ribonucleotrdes using enzymatic amplification techmques. 1 pmol without any separating procedure. Creatme kinase, guanylate kinase, nucleoside dlphosphatase, pyruvate kmase, succinate thiokinase, and lactic dehydrogenase were used m the two-step reaction sequence. Pogson et al. (30) determined GTP and GDP after polyethylemminecellulose chromatography by usmg firefly luciferase. Sensitrvtty was 5 pmol. An enzymatic cycling procedure (with a 3 x 103-fold amplification) has been used for the measurement of GTP and GDP by De Azeredo et al.
14, 606-609. 42 Kain et al. 30. Yang, T. , Kain, S. , and Youvan, D, C. (1996) Dual color microscopic imagery of cells expressing the green fluorescent protein and a red-shifted variant. Gene 173, 19-23. 3 1. Plautz, J. , Day, R. , Welsh, S. , Hall, J. , and Kay, S. A. (1996) Green fluorescent protein and its derivatives as a versatile marker for gene expression m living Drosophila, plant and mammalian cells. Gene, in press. 32. Yu, K, L. and Dang, K. W. (1995) Application of luciferase and green fluorescent protein as a reporter for analysis of human gonadotropin-releasing hormone gene promoters.
1. Water and Glassware Water quality is of paramount importance. Owmg to the sensittvity of the techmque, minute contaminatton of reagents (especially bacterial contamination) will cause high background luminescence. 45pm Millipore@ (Bedford, MA) filter into sterile bottles, and then autoclaved. After opening, a bottle of water can be used for several days if handled using good sterile technique. 45+-n filter and autoclaved before use. L of Firelight@ luciferase/luciferm and no ATP in a SOO-pL total volume should be ~100 counts/l0 s m a Lumac Model 2010A Btocounter.